- Youth Programs
- Summer Programs
- Camp Structure
- Camp Schedules
- Camp Descriptions
- Waivers and Forms
- Campership Info
- Field Trips
- Summer Camp FAQ
Read These Policies & Procedures and Register Below
Online registration is the preferred method to be used.
- Conveniently available 24 hours a day
- Immediate confirmation of camp selections
- Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are all accepted online payment methods
Additional waivers are required for the following camps: glass & fire, blacksmithing, oxyacetylene found sculpture, rock climbing 1-Vertical Endeavors, Rock Climbing 2-Midwest Climbing Academy and Vertical Endeavors, leadership challenge, outdoor adventure skills, metal sculpture
You can find these forms online by following the “Additional Waivers” link. Print, sign and fax, mail or deliver completed waivers to the office at least one week in advance of the camp start date. If you are unable to access the waivers online, contact our office at (612-625-2242) and a copy will be mailed or faxed.
Making a Payment
Payments for online registration must be made in full to register. If a camp is full, you will be given the option to be put on a waitlist. There is no charge for waitlisting.
All registrations will have a Convenience Fee added to the transaction. This amount is added on as a flat fee to your transaction total and goes directly to our registration service provider. The flat fee is only added one time per transaction to your total amount, even if you are paying for multiple camps at that time. If you register separately for camps, the convenience fee applies to each transaction. Plan ahead and save!
Confirmations and Waitlists
- Confirmation of registration is provided immediately with our online registration process. Check your receipt carefully and make note of the dates. You will not receive another confirmation.
- Confirmation for hard copy registrations may take up to two weeks and will be emailed to you upon completion. Make sure to provide an email address you check often.
- If a choice is full, please make another selection and request to be placed on a waiting list for future openings.
- If a child is on a waiting list, Youth Programs will call when a space opens. Openings may occur any time from registration start up to one week prior to the camp.
- Parents will need to respond within 24 hours of the initial contact to confirm, or the next child on the list will gain priority.
- Wait-listing does not guarantee that a child will get into the camp. It is recommended to register for a second choice. You are able to transfer from your second choice into the original camp if it opens up.
- If you are called from the wait list, you will have the choice to transfer to your first choice without the change fee.
Requests for Cancellations and Changes
Requests for transfers, changes or cancellations must be received in writing one month prior to the start of the camp. No verbal or phone requests are permitted and changes cannot be made online.
- All requests for changes or cancellations will be charged a $15 processing fee
- All cancellations/withdrawals made by the deadline are charged a $60 non-refundable deposit per camp. This charge is assessed immediately from the date of registration.
- Cancellations due to medical circumstances will need a
doctor’s note and written request. Refunds or credits for medical issues will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
*Cancellations for the week of July 10th must be made in writing no later than June 5th to account for the one week camp and office closure for the July Fourth Holiday.
Insufficient Enrollment Cancellations
Any camp not meeting the minimum enrollment by the Monday before it starts will be cancelled and you will be contacted. Some camps may have earlier deadlines. Either a refund or credit towards another camp will be offered if we cancel a camp (minus the convenience fee).BEGIN REGISTRATION HERE