About Family Day
Members may bring their spouse/domestic partner and their immediate dependants (up to two per parent) to enjoy the facility at no cost every Sunday from Noon-5:00pm. St. Paul Community Members are not eligible for Family Day privileges.
Children and their parents may enjoy the following amenities, free of charge, during family day:
- Swimming (2:00-4:00pm in Minneapolis | 12:45-2:30pm in St. Paul)
- Climbing (3:00-5:00pm in Minneapolis | 1:00-5:00pm in St. Paul)
- Table Tennis
- All family guests need to sign in and register at the front desk.
- Members must remain with their children (within an arm's length) under the age of 18 at all times.
- Children are only allowed in locker rooms under adult supervision. Only children under the age of 3 are allowed in the locker room of the opposite sex. Children over the age of 3 are placed in the same sex locker room with adult supervision. 7 changing rooms are also available by checking out a key from the North and South Equipment Rooms.