Built in 1934, Cooke Hall houses a variety of academic and recreation facilities. The Department of Recreational Sports currently manages the pool and gymnasium spaces within the facility. These areas are accessible through the U. Recreation and Wellness Center via skyway or tunnel to maintain a secure environment.
Cooke Hall houses the following:
- 2 gymnasiums
- Shallow water pool
- Deep water lap pool
- Recreational Sports offices
- I see no specified open recreation hours besides in the Fieldhouse, are there hours for open recreation in the U. Recreation and Wellness Center?
- All hours outside of the scheduled programming and events are devoted to open recreation. The Fieldhouse has limited open hours therefore the reason for the specific listed times for open recreation.
- How can I reserve time for any of the Recreational Sports facilities?
- For information regarding facility space availability and pricing contact Cody Mikl.